We are looking for a qualified Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems.
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices.front-endteamleader-copySE
- Gather user requirements and identify new features.
- Develop technical and training manuals.
- Provide data management support to users.
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Familiarity with MySql / Maria, Oracle or equivalent
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases – Solr/ElasticSearch, OrientDB
- Familiarity working with .Net Framework and Java
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field