TA9 is the leading independent software vendor providing big data platform for local and central government agencies that enables analysts to draw operational conclusions and intelligence insights from all sorts of sources. We are looking for a talented, hands-on Full Stack Team Leader to lead and manage the leading R&D team of our analysis platform. In this position you be responsible for design, development and deployment of the product in highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment.
• Lead and manage an experienced team of developers with leading technologies and complex architectures in a highly dynamic environment with regularly changing needs. • Hands-on develop features 50% of your time.
• A deep desire to share your knowledge and experience and become a personal & technical mentor for the team members.
• A deep desire to contribute and learn from your knowledge and experience. Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years of server-side development using C#/Java.
• At least 2 years of web development using Angular or an equivalent Frontend framework.
• Experience with relational DB’s – SQL SERVER, ORACLE, MYSQL
• Deep knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture.
• Experience with building large scale systems including technologies such as Message Queues and patterns as Event sourcing.
• Experience and understanding of source control flow and automatic deployment • Strong Passion, Results driven, with good execution skills.
• Autodidact and a strong team player These are definitely a big plus:
• Previous experience as team leader • Experience with agile processes
• Experience with infrastructure as code approach & tools
• Experience with .NET Core • Experience with Entity Framework
• Experience with Solr/ElasticSearch or GraphDB (Neo4j/Titan/OrientDB)
send your CV with the job description you interested in and we will get back to email@example.com