TA9 is the leading independent software vendor providing big data platform for local and central government agencies that enables analysts to draw operational conclusions and intelligence insights from all sorts of sources.We are looking for a talented and passionate developer to the front-end team of our analysis platform.
In this position, you will be responsible for design, development, and deployment of the product in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment.
Objectives of this role
- Being an integral part of the TA9 frontend team, where you’ll be reporting directly to the frontend team leader.
- Planning and implementing scalable features and services using Angular best practices.
- Mentoring and supporting less experienced members of our team and do code reviews.
- Collaborating with product managers, the design team, and the backend team
Required skills and qualifications
- Passion for software
- 10+ years coding
- 5+ years experience in web application development with Angular 2+
- Knowledge and experience with RxJS and NgRx.
Nice to have
- You have some experience working with complicated third party libraries, like maps / charts.
- You have experience refactoring applications
- You have seen Angular.js
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org