TA9 is the leading independent software vendor providing big data platform for local and central government agencies that enables analysts to draw operational conclusions and intelligence insights from all sorts of sources.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to accompany our product team to develop and execute testing on TA9 IntSight – Big Data investigation hub for the intelligence domain.
In this position you be responsible for:
- Design, develop and implement best practices ent-2-end QA processes for the entire system components and features
- Create test plans, testing flows, report on bugs and failures, or on unexpected behavior.
- Create automated tests
- Ensure ongoing product quality
- Take an important role in our training program for both on-line and on-prem training
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Train users on the system capabilities, pass courses, webinars and more
Desired Skills and Experience
What you must have:
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in software quality assurance (especially web)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Autodidact and a strong team player
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Sharp eye, with good attention to details (Functionality / Interface / Experience)
- Capability to well-articulate in technical English writing
- Hard-worker, capable to meet schedules and project timeline
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools – Great advantage!
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Security Clarence
- Presentational skills – Passing Training in English
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org