TA9 is the leading independent software vendor providing big data platform for local and central government agencies that enables analysts to draw operational conclusions and intelligence insights from all sorts of sources.
We are looking for a talented and passionate developer to our back-end team of our analysis platform to work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. In this position you be responsible for the server side of our application.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
Desired Skills and Experience
What you must have:
- At least 5 years of server-side development using Java.
- Experience with relational DB’s – SQL SERVER, ORACLE, MYSQL
- Deep knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture and experience in building large scale micro-services platform.
- Strong Passion, Results driven, with good execution skills.
- Autodidact and a strong team player
These are definitely a big plus:
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Solr/ElasticSearch or GraphDB (Neo4j/Titan/OrientDB)