Do you want to work in a global company providing innovative solutions for clients in the Intelligence and investigation domain? Interested in taking part in Managing Projects and customers from all over the world? Problem-solver by nature and looking for a career boost?
TA9 is the leading independent software vendor providing big data platform for local and central government agencies that enables analysts to draw operational conclusions and intelligence insights from all sorts of sources.
We are looking for a Project Manager to accompany customers and accomplishing the project objectives as well as being in-charge of our ongoing projects & Customer success. Working with cross-organizational processes (engineering, customer support, pre-sale, etc.) by coordination with relevant functional managers.
- As a Project Manager you will gain several major areas of responsibilities:
- Managing projects timeline, Gantt, attend meetings, plan version deployments & communication with relevant personnel.
- Manager of on-going requests from both clients’ and system integrators, manage new releases and function as the POC for the company’s clients and partners.
- Understand the software and integration of the project in a technical aspect, from a database perspective, understand the client’s nature of data, workflows, offering improvements for the process and ensuring customer success
- Teach, train and write professional documentation for users, and for internal purposes
- Accompany customers and accomplishing the project objectives
- Project planning & tracking product deliveries
- Responsible for identifying needs / Risks and allocating the appropriate resources in order to meet project deadlines
- Presentation skills – ability to create & deliver documents and presentations
- Responsible for demonstration environment including managing content
- Manage training materials
Desired Skills and Experience
What you must have:
- 1-2 year of proven work experience in software project management
- Deep knowledge of Excel and all Office applications
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Fluent English
- Hard working, autodidact and a strong team player
- Basic Database knowledge: SQL, IQ and such
- Technological understanding of software design, architectures & terminology
- Good inter-personal skills, and management capabilities for both personal and surrounding group
- Knows how to articulate well in both verbal and writing
These are definitely a big plus:
- Experience with Data Analysis systems
- Experience with Law Enforcement/Intelligence domain
- Experience with multiple disciplinary projects
- Security Clearance
- Fluent French